Travel probiotic from webber naturals is a multi-strain probiotic formula featuring Bifidobacterium longum R0175, Lactobacillus helveticus R0052, and Saccharomyces boulardii to provide intestinal comfort for travellers. (1,2,3)
Antibiotics may also disrupt the balance of intestinal microflora, causing diarrhea. (5) Clinical studies show that Saccharomyces boulardii helps reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- 30 - 60 servings
Features and benefits:
• Guaranteed minimum 8 billion active cells per capsule at expiry date
• Guaranteed minimum 22 billion active cells per capsule at manufacture date
• No refrigeration required
• One-per-day formula
• No gluten
• Sugar free
• No GMOs
• Free of artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners
• No wheat, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, and tree nuts
• Suitable for vegetarians
• NPN 80079788
Cautions or Warnings:
- May contain traces of milk and/or soy.
- Consult a physician prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
- Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.