Keep Leba III at room temperature, away from direct sunlight. Give pet no water, no food or anything that could dilute Leba III 1/2 hr before and 1/2 hr after treatment. Prevent grooming after treatment so that Leba III will remain in the mouth.
- To clean teeth initially give treatments twice a day, morning and night
- May take more or less time depending on the breed, age and genetics
- Improvement should be noticeable in 4 to 6 weeks but continue twice a day until the teeth are all clean
- Once all teeth are clean, proceed with maintenance program
- Distilled water, Ethyl alcohol 25%, Lamiaceae and Rosaceae
- Every pet has a different chemistry & maintenance schedule will vary
- Some pets will require daily treatment while others may require less often
- If tartar comes back increase the frequency
- For young pets without tartar, use 2 or 3 times a week as prevention and increase frequency to once or twice a day if tartar starts to build up
- For adult pets, use once daily as prevention
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.