- #1 best selling Honeywell fan in Canada! Powerful and focused, designed to circulate the air throughout the whole room - feel the Turbo Force. Great for year-round use with a heat source to circulate warm air in wintertime and with an A/C to circulate cool air in summer time
- 3 speed motor with high, medium and low operation options. 90° pivoting head. Unique blade creates less noise and is 25% quieter (2). Removable grille for easy cleaning
- Feel the power 25ft (10.6 m) away! Includes a recessed carrying handle and is a convenient size for anywhere, easily mounts to wall for maximizing surface space. Energy saving (3)
- IMPORTANT: No tools assembly; Dimensions: 10.9 x 6.3 x 10.9" (27.7 x 16 x 27.7 cm). Colour: Black
- Voted most trusted Electric Fan brand by Canadian shoppers based on the BrandSpark Canadian Trust Study, years 2019 to 2021 (in a tie) and 2022
Honeywell TurboForce Fan
Perfect for the office, home or dorm, the Honeywell TurboForce Air Circulator offers 3 speeds of powerful cooling and does so while remaining up to 25% quieter than competitive models. Its adjustable fan head can pivot up to 90 degrees. This great fan can be used as a personal fan or for powerful directional cooling.
Year Round Savings
When paired with an air conditioner or heating system, customers can save up to 20% on their yearly energy bill
Aerodynamic Turbo Design offers maximum air movement that can be felt from 25 ft. (7.6 m) away
Energy Savings with Honeywell Fans
Use fans to save in the summer and winter.
You know that a fan helps keep you cool in the summertime. But what you might not know is that it can also take the heat off your energy bills. Simply run a whole-room air circulator, along with your air conditioner or central cooling system this summer. The whole-room circulator will improve air movement through the room so you don't have to turn up the A/C as high. By using less energy to cool the same space, you could save as much as 20% off your energy bill.
If you think a fan is just a warm-weather appliance, think again. You can also use a whole-room air circulator to save energy and money in the wintertime, too. In the wintertime, heat typically collects at the ceiling of your home. When you use a Honeywell Air Circulator, heat is drawn down from the ceiling and distributes more evenly around your home. This allows you to keep your home at a comfortable temperature, while using less energy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.