This mid-size console air purifier is an ideal purifier for allergy and asthma sufferers providing cleaner, fresher air to breathe and relief from allergy symptoms. A True HEPA filter relieves allergies by capturing 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns in size. According to the American Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, doctors recommend HEPA air filtration to reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers. A large activated granular carbon filter attacks common household odours including those caused by smoke, cooking and pets. And, it works to reduce the harmful VOC's that are emitted by common household products and cleaning chemicals. UV-C light technology kills germs including staph, influenza and rhinovirus. Choose from 3 speeds depending on your needs, including a low speed that runs ultra-quiet. Bonus filter included.
- Provides allergy relief with the True HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of allergens including dust, pet dander and pollen while the charcoal filter gets rid of nasty household odours
- Reduces the spread of germs by attacking microscopic airborne bacteria, viruses and mould spores as they pass through the UV-C light
- Hi-performance design is excellent for medium and large rooms
- 200+ CADR
- 3 options for fan speed including an ultra quiet mode for light sleepers
- Only 1 single filter needs to be replaced every 6 to 8 months depending on the use of the product
- Replacement filter is filter J (model FLT5900).
- Use genuine Guardian Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance and warranty
- Select UV-C ON or OFF using UV-C Mode button
- Up to 8 hour timer
- Filter change reminder
- Bonus filter included
- Replacement filter is filter J (model FLT59002PK; Costco item #1363933)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24.5 cm x 40.5 cm x 50 cm (9.65 in. x 15.95 in. x 20.87 in.)
- Weight: 5.9 kg (13 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.