The Everlast PowerCore free-standing heavy bag is a specially designed boxing accessory that can be set up anywhere without the chains and ropes associated with traditional heavy bag installation. This piece of exercise equipment is ideal for both beginners and professionals and can help them out during their cardiovascular and anaerobic workout sessions.
The Everlast PowerCore heavy bag has a compact base that allows for increased accessibility. This product can fit in even smaller workout rooms and is great for home use, even in apartments. This item features a tri-disc foam structure that provides you with maximum energy dispersion, and PowerTransferRing (PTR) collar offers superior impact absorption and recoil. Feel free to punch with power; this free standing boxing bag has PowerCore steel plate technology that improves its overall strength for durability. Get the Everlast PowerCore free-standing heavy bag and get started with kicking and hitting for a great workout.
- Tri-disc foam structure provides maximum energy dispersion
- PowerTransferRing collar offers superior impact and absorption and re-coil
- PowerCore steel plate technology improves the overall strength
- Compact base allows for increased accessibility
- High-density plastic base is easily filled with water or sand for stability
- PowerTransferRing minimizes impact and reduces base movement when training
- High-grade shock absorbing foam with NevaTear™ outer layer for durability
- Technologies: Omniflex, Nevatear
- Dimensions (D x H): 53.5 cm x 152.5 cm (21 in. x 60 in.)
- Height: 165.1 cm (65 in.) at highest setting
- Weight: 11 kg (24.2 lb.)
- Approx. weight when filled with water: 113.4 kg (250 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.