- The Circulation Promoter uses both TENS and EMS therapy. TENS works by stimulating the nerves to disrupt the flow of pain signals to the brain.
- It is also thought to aid in the release of endorphins a chemical that our bodies naturally produce to relieve pain. Conversely, EMS works by stimulating muscles causing them to contract and release.
- This constant stimulation helps to increase local circulation, relieve muscle soreness and aid in the improvement of healthy muscle performance.
- TENS devices deliver one type of stimulation. While they will relieve pain at first, the body will eventually adapt to the stimulation and continue to send pain signals. With DR-HO’S proprietary AMP technology,
- the Circulation Promoter delivers over 300+ different electrical stimulations that automatically and randomly vary in wavelength, frequency and rest periods.
- This soothing variety of pain-relieving pulses prevents treatment adaption and allows the device to continue to deliver effective relief over time.
- The Circulation Promoter helps to target and stimulate the reflexology points along the feet.
- The conductive footpads are divided into sections to better target different areas in the soles of the feet, with DR-HO’S conductive pads in the heel and arch areas to provide more consistent, comfortable and soothing stimulation.
- circulation in the feet results in ache, cramp, and stiffness. Powered by DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System, the Circulation Promoter contracts and relaxes the calf muscles at different rhythms to pump built-up fluid from your feet and legs up into the rest of the body.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.