What is the 2-in-1 Back Decompression Belt?
Developed by pain specialist Dr. Michael Ho, the 2-in-1 Back Decompression Belt is unlike any other support or back pain belt because it provides both traction and decompression therapy. Back Decompression is a proven technique endorsed by medical professionals and used in both upper and lower back pain treatment.
Looking for an easy-to-use back pain-relief device? DR-HO'S 2-in-1 Decompression Belt can help.
- Chronic or Acute Back Pain
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging discs
- Leg Pain Related to Degenerative Discs
- Scoliosis-Related Pain
- Spinal Stenosis-Related Pain
- Trouble Sleeping Due to Back Pain
- Aching Back From Sitting, Driving or Lifting
- Back Pain From Sports Such as Golf, Hockey or Racquet Sports
Relieve back pain, stabilize the lower back and reduce stiffness. Here's how the 2-in-1 Back Decompression Belt alleviates pain in as little as 20 minutes.
- When inflated, the Decompression Belt helps stretch and creates traction in the lower back. This gentle motion works to lengthen the spine and release worn-out discs from pressure. It also allows better blood, oxygen and nutrients flow to reduce inflammation around the discs and sciatic nerve.
- Unstable lower back can trigger pain and spasms in everyday activities. The Decompression Belt supports your lower back to prevent these episodes, while also adding stability around the midsection so you can strengthen your back with less pain.
- Tension, stress and back pain are the results of overworked back muscles and misalignment. When the Decompression Belt is inflated, it stretches these back muscles and releases pressure off surrounding joints.
- When inflated, the Decompression Belt increases 4 inches in height, which can support and lift your upper body weight. Reduced pressure on your lower back frees up the spine to lengthen and eases tension on compressed discs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.