This blood pressure monitor features the largest LCD screen on the blood-pressure monitor market, with state-of-the-art patented PAD technology (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) to detect irregular heartbeat.
It has a 2-user operation with 99 memory capacity each and a hypertension classification indicator system to benchmark your values against the recommended WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines.
- Large LCD screen 7.6 cm x 8.9 cm (3 in. x 3.5 in.).
- Stores last 99 readings per user (2 user max) in memory with date/time stamp.
- Detects irregular heartbeat with PAD (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) technology.
- Hypertension-classification indicator system to compare with WHO guidelines.
- Medication reminder for 1 user.
- Cuff storage integrated into unit.
- Cuff size: 22 – 42 cm (8.7 in. – 16.5 in.)(circumference of upper arm).
- Clinically tested by BHS protocol (international blood pressure organization).
- Recommended by the Canadian Hypertension Society.
- Digital automatic blood-pressure monitor
- Instruction manual
- 4 x AA batteries
- AC adapter
- Shipping dimensions (L x W x H): 20.3 cm x 15.2 cm x 17.8 cm (8 in. x 6 in. x 7 in.)
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.