Taking COLD-FX EXTRA can help reduce the chances of catching cold and flu symptoms by boosting your immune system. Don’t forget to also take it when traveling.
Each COLD-FX EXTRA capsule contains 300 mg of the active ingredient CVT-E002®, which is uniquely derived from the root of Panax quinquefolius (North American ginseng, 4:1, 1,200 mg*). CVT-E002® is naturally sourced and tested by a proprietary (ChemBioPrint®) technology to ensure quality and consistency.
Features and Benefits:
- 50% more active ingredient per capsule compared to COLD-FX (NPN 80002849)
- Helps reduce the frequency, severity and duration of cold & flu symptoms by boosting the immune system
- Helps reduce overall symptoms of sore throat, fever, cough, headache, runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing, malaise, ear-aches and hoarseness
- Includes an on-the-go, 18 count bottle
- Naturally sourced
- Non drowsy
- NPN 80015586
- Children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily, up to 6 capsules per day
- COLD-FX may be taken for the duration of the Cold and Flu Season
- 28 to 84 days
Cautions or Warnings:
- Individuals with known allergies to ginseng should avoid use of COLD-FX
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Individuals requiring anti-coagulant therapy such as warfarin should avoid the use of COLD-FX
- Not recommended for individuals with impaired liver or renal function
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes
- To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label. †Visit https://cold-fx.ca/discover-cold-fx/ for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.