Brita® filter’s activated carbon and ion-exchange resin work together to transform ordinary tap water into healthier, great-tasting drinking water. The Brita® advanced filter is new and improved to reduce chlorine (taste and odour) mercury, copper, cadmium and zinc. Used in all Brita® pitchers; 1 filter can replace 300 standard 500 ml plastic water bottles and is better for the environment - no bottles to throw away. Your filter is what cleans your water and improves its taste.
- Brita ® filters are the only brand guaranteed to work in all Brita ® pitchers
- 2 x faster to change: no pre-soak
- No black flecks
- Reduces the following harmful contaminants: copper, mercury and cadmium
- Keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water)
- Better for the environment and for your wallet: one Brita® pitcher filter can replace as many as 300 standard 500 ml plastic water bottles
- Remember to replace the filter every 151 L (about 2 months for the average family) to keep your water tasting great
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.