BERRCOM Non-Contact Digital Infrared Thermometer uses state of the art non-contact infrared technology to measure body temperature. With one button operation and accurate results in just one second, you can quickly and easily measure body temperature as well as the temperature of surfaces and objects around the home.
Complete and Ready to Use
The Thermometer comes complete with two AA batteries which are easily replaced to keep this unit working for many years to come and an instruction manual. Berrcom no-contact infrared forehead Thermometer medical grade baby fever check thermometer 4 in 1 multifunctional fever alarm memory recall for kids infant adult with FDA and CE
• Non-contact Design: This forehead thermometer is special designed to take the human body temperature with a 3cm-5cm(1.2in-2in) distance from forehead.
• Accurate and Reliable Measurement: Thanks to the advantage infrared detection system, use infrared technology to scan and measure the temperature of the temporal artery on the forehead. The digital thermometer can quick to take a accurate and reliable Measurement.
• Complete Features: Practical, easy to use, aim to the body forehead and press the scan button. For your convenience, the tested temperature unit can be displayed in either ℃ or ℉.
• Memory Recall and Fever Alarm: The body thermometer can memorize the last 32 temperature measurements. And the backlit will display RED color and audible alarm if body temperature is more than 38℃(100.4℉).
• 100% Safe and Hygienic: Safe for all ages/groups and completely hygienic, the thermometer helps you have safe control for body, surface and room temperature. Additionally, it is equipped with automatic power-off (30 seconds) to conserve energy.
Simply point the Berrcom at the patient’s forehead, press and their temperature instantly will be displayed. Berrcom also comes equipped with three different temperature taking modes; Body, Room and Surface temperature modes.
Non Contact Temperature Measurement
Non-contact technology enables accurate readings by placing the probe near the forehead so there is no need to disturb or wake the individual when monitoring their temperature.
Surface and Objects
Take quick and accurate readings of liquids and surface areas to determine their temperature. Just point, press and release the measure button for one second and instantly know if objects are safe to touch and use.